HML operates a comprehensive ship management system which offers its principals all required services, including:
- Technical Management and follow-up.
- Catering supervision and supplies.
- Round-the-clock instruction and supervision of ship movements and activities.
The company offers a full range of financial services, including:
- Negotiation of Loans with banks and other potential lenders.
- Supervision of Loan maintenance.
- Negotiation of all required insurance policies - in particular for Hull & Machinery and P & I coverage.
- Follow up of insurance claims.
The full range of services is supported by HML's direct connections with major shippers and brokers in Israel and around the world to ensure constant employment of ships.
The service include negotiotion, execution, post fixture and accounting for:
- Single voyage charters.
- Time Charters.
- Contract of affreightment.
To enable it to provide the exceptionally wide range of services, HML is supported by an international network of brokers and suppliers in the fields of Chartering, Sale and Purchase, Financing, Insurance, Bunkering, Crewing, spare parts and provisions.
(Definition of management (Wikipedia))
Management comprises planning, organizing, resourcing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal. Resourcing encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources, and natural resources.
Feel Free to contact us for any further information/requests at all Israeli Ports.
© Hadar Maritime Ltd - 2008.
This website was created with EZGenerator